Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fat Free Talk Week?.....

So in Colchester middle school it's the week before Thanks Giving break. And we are doing this thing called Fat free Talk week. Almost everybody is talking about it. But I don't even know what it means. But anyways, If you know what it means tell me what you think in the comment section below. I mean I thought it meant not calling people who are big, that you can't call them "fat". I'm not trying to be rude or anything. But that's what I thought it was called. So no rude comments please. But seriously if you know or you think you know what it means then tell me. And if you go to Colchester Middle School then you should know me. And another thought about Fat Free Talk week, I think people are actually following the rules for it. I mean if there are any rules on it. Are there?  So about this Fat Free Talk Week, so we put sticky notes everywhere with nice statements and the statements make you feel good about yourself. Tell me what you think about this in the comment section below!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment