Saturday, November 2, 2013

Something to know.....

How It All Started

When I was about two or three years old  I had a passion for writing and sharing my artwork with all my friends.I'm not trying to tell my life story though. And im pretty young. Younger than you would think. So I decided to make a blog, when I was about 8 years old with my parents help. But it didn't turn out as well as I thought it would. So we decided to get rid of that blog and try again some other time when I was older. As the years passed by I kept getting better at writing and drawing. So then I decided when I was 10 years old it would be time to give it a try again and make a blog. It was a little better than the one i made three years earlier. But it wasn't quit good enough to be published. So we decided to wait two more years and here i am at the age of twelve doing my third blog. And I think this one, is going to turn out pretty well. And maybe you'll catch some of my artwork.
                                                          
                                                            See you next time guys,
                                                                          from, #yoloswag49




                                                                   
                                   

1 comment:

  1. i really like your blog its so good and your writing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete