Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Already snow on the ground!!! Well it is Vermont. So for some of you,you already started to snowboard and ski. I have my own snowboard and my own ski's. I've already started to cross-country skiing!! And I've also started to snowboard up at Bolton. OK Christmas time!!! So some of you have already gotten out your Christmas tree and put out lights, and reefs. If you haven't well...... GET THEM OUT PEOPLE GET INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!! I've got my reefs out. We are getting a real tree this year! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! I don't know about you though. If you don't celebrate Christmas because of your religion, then happy Haunika or Merry Christmas, or Merry x-mas. Have a good holiday, no matter how you celebrate or even if you don't celebrate it then, still have a good holiday!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment